Train The Trainer
Electrical Safety Trainer Training
We train you so that you can train your employees. BCH Safety will provide the knowledge needed to design effective training, so you can keep your company OSHA compliant.
Your trainers will be educated on safe work practices and arc flash safety, and they will learn how to effectively implement our training material. Finally, its your turn!
Who Train The Trainer is for
Our Train the Trainer program is specifically designed to give qualified individuals the tools and techniques to provide a technically accurate and engaging NFPA 70E-based electrical safety course to others within your organization.
This comprehensive training program is a complete turn-key course. You will receive lesson material that has been developed by our recognized industry experts and we’ll teach you how to present it in a manner that is engaging and ensures maximum retention.
Become an arc flash safety trainer today!
Expected Qualifications Prior to Attending our Train The Trainer Electrical Safety Training
Prior to attending the Train-the-Trainer course, individuals are expected to have basic knowledge in four competency areas including:
- General knowledge of electrical concepts and theories.
- General knowledge of electrical safety concepts and standards such as NFPA 70E, OSHA 1910 Subpart S and the National Electric Code.
- Working knowledge of industrial electrical equipment such as switch gear, motor control centers, disconnect switches, etc.
- General Microsoft Office knowledge. We want you to be able to make our training your training, this might include adding pictures, changing wording, etc.
Train-the-Trainer Course Itinerary
This three-day course will start by building a strong electrical safety foundation. Our course provides the attendee with a detailed explanation of OSHA electrical safety training requirements.
We then take the attendees on a deep dive into the safety-related work practices of NFPA 70E. Our expert instructor will explain the concepts and then explain how to implement them in real world situations through examples, industry events and personal experience.
What sets BCH Safety’s Train The Trainer course apart from competitors?
Our course is designed and taught by a trained and qualified nuclear power electrical instructor with years of experience in front of classrooms, the course will cover key principles of adult education.
The course will explain basic educational techniques that will ensure your students receive a presentation that is informative, engaging and ensures maximum retention of the material presented.
What is included to ensure my success as an Electrical Safety Trainer?
Each new Trainer receives a complete turn-key training course that can be presented anytime, anywhere and as many times as needed. Here is what is included:
- Comprehensive NFPA 70E-based lesson material that includes a PowerPoint presentation and accompanying instructor’s guide.
- Student training manual that allows students to follow along with the lesson material, keep notes and use for reference during their daily work activities.
Comprehensive student exam given at the conclusion of the course.
- Unlimited access to our educational team. Have a question concerning a concept or portion of the lesson material? Pick-up the phone or send us an email we are always here to answer your questions.
Register for our next Train The Trainer event
Reserve Now Seating is Limited
Date: December 13-15, 2022
Time: 8:00am – 4:00pm each day
Place: Crowne Plaza Cleveland Airport Hotel 7230 Engle Rd, Middleburg Heights, OH