Why work for BCH Electrical Safety?
If you like traveling and educating adults on topics that could honestly change their lives, this is the job for you.
We are seeking an Electrical Safety Training Instructor to become an integral part of our team! You will conduct NFPA 70E based electrical safety training classes to our client base by either traveling to their location or providing the training from your home or office using a web-based media platform such as Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
If you possess a desire to help others succeed, this is an opportunity for you to positively impact the lives and safety of America’s electrical workers. The main responsibilities of an electrical safety instructor are to teach students how to apply safety work practices when exposed to electrical hazards such as arc flash and shock by demonstrating skills and abilities through accurate knowledge of recognized standards such as NFPA 70E and OSHA 1910 subpart S. Our instructors plan and organize instruction in ways that maximize student learning using a variety of teaching methods such as lectures and demonstrations and using audiovisual and technological aids to supplement the presentations.
Pay and Benefits
- Our instructors are independent contractors. BCH will provide an industry competitive hourly rate while teaching. Additional compensation will be provided for travel expenses
- Work from your home or office
- Accept assignments as your schedule allows
- Implement in-person and webinar type training programs focused on NFPA 70E and OSHA electrical Safety Standards
- Work with our Training Coordinator and client to schedule training classes
- Maintain training records
- Provide engaging and technically accurate electrical safety training
- Teach the course to meet the course objectives set by BCH Safety
- Previous experience in NFPA 70E based electrical safety training or other related discipline
- NFPA Electrical Safety Compliance Professional Certification is preferred
- Experience with industrial electrical systems such as master electrician, engineer, or industrial health as safety
- Computer skills such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to travel
Fill out form below and upload your resumé.
Optionally, you can also include a cover letter for further consideration.