BCH Safety is not affiliated with the NE Ohio Safety Expo. We are simply sharing their information.
For registration or payment:
For general questions on educational sessions or exhibitors:
Contact David Costantino at 330-301-5825 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Hall, CESCP of BCH Safety presentation at NEO Safety Expo 2017
Safety & Health Managers – stop by and see Brian’s presentation “5 Steps to Arc Flash Safety & Compliance” at the NE Ohio Safety Expo October 13, 2017!
The 2017 NE Ohio Safety Expo is presented by BWC’s Youngstown Service Office and Mahoning County Career and Technical Center
The goal is to provide you with valuable and effective information regarding your safety and health programs. This year’s Expo offers 40 quality educational sessions, covering topics such as: decreasing accident frequency and severity; active shooter training; dealing with a growing epidemic of drugs in the workplace; managing workers’ compensation claims; and many more. All business types will find educational sessions that provide you with tools and information to take back to your business. Plus, don’t forget to visit the exhibit area. There will be upwards of 50 safety and health exhibitors showing off their goods and services.
Where: Mahoning County Career and Technical Center
7300 North Palmyra Road
Canfield, Ohio 44406
Registration: 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. (Enjoy the continental breakfast)
Conference: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Exhibit Area: 7 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Lunch: 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Attendees: $30 which includes a continental breakfast and a box lunch.
Exhibitors: $150 which includes an exhibit table, a continental breakfast and a box lunch for two people. Spaces are limited.
- HRCI and SHRM certification credits are pending
- Safety council members may earn one external credit in the BWC’s Safety Council Rebate Program. Stop by the BWC booth located in the Expo Center to get your certificate. Maximum – one external training certificate per company.
- One ISSP loss prevention activity can be earned by attending three, one-hour educational sessions, or one- half day or a full-day OCOSH workshop.
- Attendance at the NE Ohio Safety Expo can earn you a maximum of one loss prevention activity credit no matter how many employer representatives attend or sessions attended.
- Attending two sessions marked ^ qualify for two-hour group rating safety training credit.
Latest posts by Brian Hall, CESCP (see all)
- Free presentation, Lock Out/Tag Out, Salem Area Safety Council - December 5, 2017
- 2017 NE Ohio Safety Expo - September 4, 2017
- Fatigue and electrical safety – 9 tips that save lives - August 9, 2017